I had great plans for all the things that I was going to achieve yesterday. Unfortunately, one job took far longer than I had anticipated, so I didn’t get through my entire list. Who knew that painting trellis was so arduous? I had it marked down as a two hour task, but instead it took nearly six!
Anyway, yesterday Hels and I
- painted the trellis and gate
- painted the shed door
- sanded down three of our new (old) garden chairs ready for painting
- mowed the lawn
- planted several plants – a Spiraea, Veronica, Veronicastrum, Eryngium and Anemone
- cleaned the house
- did the recycling
- cooked lovely duck in port, orange and green peppercorn marinade
- collapsed in a heap at the end of it all.
In other news, things have taken a step forward(ish) with regard to the sale of H’s flat. We now have a pile of paper. Yay.