- thanks to Charlie and The Peet for my excellent Neotropic CD.
- thanks also to the Uborka Two for Winter Chill 2.
- thanks to family for gifts of cash, clothing and olive oil – all appreciated.
- thanks to Hels for Gnarls Barkley, clothing and cake.
- spent Friday at Wakehurst Place – thoroughly enjoyable another opportunity to put the buggy through its paces (it passed with flying colours).
- Friday evening involved a fantastic meal out – if anyone needs a recommendation for a fabulous meal in East Sussex, drop me a line.
- Saturday was spent gardening, painting and erecting trellis for the most part.
- Sunday was spent at Pashley Manor Gardens for the Plant Fair – not one of the best that I’ve had there, but I think some lessons were learned that will lead to changes before August.