NOTICE FOR CIM DIPLOMA STUDENTS:
An analysis of the WCI Case Study will be made available for purchase from this website from Wednesday morning. It has turned out to be much larger than originally anticipated, details as follows:
- Approximately 100 MS PowerPoint slides
- Compiled as a collaborative effort by thirteen CIM diploma students, with input from our tutor – perhaps 100 hours of labour!
- Covers PEST, SWOT, financial analysis, competitor analysis, customer analysis, market analysis, Porter’s 5 forces, Porter’s value chain, GE matrix, BCG matrix and "much much more"!
- Does NOT include any strategic options or recommendations
- Comes with no warranties for its quality, accuracy or completeness – however, our tutor has commended it as "excellent" and says it is "much more than the class at the Southampton Institute have done"!
The price will be £60 – that’s only 50p per slide! (Prices will be converted to US dollars for handling by PayPal – that means that your credit card details will be dealt with by a reputable third party – I’ll never see them, so your security is assured). However, after one week (i.e. on Wednesday 29 May), the price will increase by 50% to £90. It will increase by a further 50% on 5 June to £135. So the early bird
gets the worm saves money!
This analysis is being offered for sale with the agreement of all those who contributed to it. Proceeds from the sale will be divided equally between the contributors (we hope to pay our exam fees! or at least for the post-exam party!).
Terms: payment with order. Your file will be sent to you as an email attachment within 24 hours of the receipt of payment notification from PayPal. No warranty. The file will be virus checked using AVG.
Check back on Wednesday morning (or tomorrow night if I get a move on!) for full details.