A bright sunny morning with clear blue skies – perfect for producing the positive and forward-looking mood that I need. On today’s agenda:
- purchasing some new smart PJs
- a visit to the bank to make a deposit and obtain some dollars ready for next week’s trip to Santa Barbara (where, apparently, my hosts are picking oranges from the tree in their back garden or "yard")
- lunch from the cornish pastie shoppe (this is turning into a dangerous addicition)
- a stroll around the city, perhaps including some time on my favourite bench in Priory Park if I am warm enough
- some tidying of the flat
- drinks with Lord Percy and Lady Bren tonight.
Sounds like a reasonably good day to me.