Do you know who might be the next Democrat candidate for the US presidency? Didn’t think so….
- Justin Webb’s From Our Own Correspondent article is worth reading.
- The BBC also, helpfully, profiles each of the contenders, and links to their own websites, thereby saving me the bother.
- New York Times: worried Democrats see daunting hurdles.
- As you might expect, the Washington Post has a whole section devoted to the 2004 election, including background, candidate profiles, a timetable and just about everything a complete novice or expert could need to understand what is going on. Recommended.
- And don’t forget that, in the meantime, we still have the Californian gubernatorial recall vote. The Sacramento Bee continues to have the best coverage that I’ve seen. Worth reading too is Daniel Weintraub’s California Insider weblog, which is currently concentrating on the recall vote.