I’m working through a lengthy list of jobs that need doing. So far, new jobs are only being added at twice the rate at which they are being removed. So far today:
- prepared directions to the new home
- arranged to go and look around the new home with Dad – cheaper than a surveyor!
- signed and sent off Very Important Papers to the solicitor
- scratched the cats behind the ears
- paid self
- ordered fresh stationery supplies
- considered tidying my desk (didn’t take long)
- wrote list of jobs.
How’s your day going?