– have bags packed (almost) ready for Derbyshire. road conditions improved slightly on yesterday, although very icy, so potential for thrills and spills on journey. anticipating arguments ahead based on: food; drink; navigation; activities; music; noise. hmm. all good fun.
– have chosen five CDs for trip (limit imposed by Andrea):
1. Gilles Peterson and Norman Jay: Desert Island Mix Journeys by DJ
2. Hed Kandi compilation: Winter Chill
3. Bowery Electric: Lushlife
4. Man or Astroman?: Made from Technetium
5. Morcheeba: Big Calm
…let’s see how many arguments they cause (esp. number 3).