The impact of past relationships, part 2 (part 1):
- I know that sometimes things don’t work out, but that does not mean to say that it is not worth trying.
- I know it is still possible (and justified) to feel sad about things that didn’t happen.
- I never learn. All this crap about learning from experience is complete pants. I make the same mistakes, over and over and over.
- I’ve learned that deliberately running over a rabbit in your car whilst your (newly acquired) vegetarian girlfriend is sitting next to you is not a good plan.
- I’ve found that sometimes it doesn’t pay to stand on ceremony.
- I know that slagging off your loved one’s family is something that should be left to your loved one.