Today’s highlights so far:
- Looking for boots, still. Failing, as ever.
- Walking aorund the Cathedral – I’ve got more pictures showing how the south side looks now that it is mostly scaffold-free. Watch this space.
- Sitting in Priory Park, reading and people-watching in the sun.
- Ordering PFE’s laptop from Dell – an Inspiron 8500 with 512MB RAM, 40GB HDD, plus bells and whistles. Had to use my personal flexible friend, as PFE’s debit card has not yet arrived, and I can’t really wait any longer. No doubt that will create a minor accounting headache for me.
- Erm. That’s it really. A quiet day.